STEP #1: Check your registration information
- Log-in to WAVENET.
- Once in the system, click on the Student Services link.
- Listed on this page will be important information: Advisor name/email and any holds (Health Center, Owing Balance, Registration Holds, etc.).
- Holds can prevent you from registering for classes.
STEP #2: Meet with your Academic Advisor
- Meet either your major advisor or your first-year seminar professor.
- If you are a freshman or sophomore, there is a hold on your account that only they can lift. It will prevent you from registering for classes until you meet with your advisor.
- Make sure to be fully prepared when you meet with your advisor.
- Create a four-year plan and discuss what classes to enroll in for that semester.
STEP #3: Meet with an Athletics Academic Advisor
- Make an appointment with Jim or Rachael.
- They will go over your four-year plan with you and help you find classes that fit around your practice and game schedule.
STEP #4: Early Registration begins on Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 7 a.m.
- To register for classes in WAVENET, click on the Add/Drop link (within the Registration page).
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE EARLY REGISTRATION PERIOD.
- Talk to your coaches about practice and competition schedules for the spring semester.
- Do not sign up for a class that you will miss regularly.
- A link to the class schedule is on the AAS main page.
- If anyone is considering changing their major or declaring a major and/or minor, please see Jim or Rachael in Athletic Academic Services for details on how to do this.
- Students who will be junior status must declare a major by the start the semester to be eligible.